Monday, January 24, 2011

Why Blog?

A few years I decided to make big changes in my life. I read this scripture...

Doctrine and Covenants 88:119...

Organize yourselves;
Prepare every needful thing;
and establish a house,
even a house of prayer,
a house of fasting,
a house of faith,
a house of learning,
a house of glory,
a house of order,
a house of God.
I love that this scripture encompasses everything in my life that I want to simplify and bring to order.
I am writing this blog as I learn and make changes so forgive me when I make mistakes and encourage me when you know better!
These are a few topics I would like to cover...
Nutrition/Recipes/Menu Planning
Budget/Money Saving Ideas
Children/Parenting
Organizing your home
Saving Time
Earth Friendly Ideas
Religion
I am sure there will be more ideas as I go. So we're off on this journey...to simplify!

No comments:

Post a Comment